I have been tagged by my friend Shannon. The rules:
Player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
Here are my 6:
1.I love to read to Karter every night. We usually read 3-4 books and then we sing bedtime songs. I just love the one on one time with him each night.
2.I love to drive a clean car...there is nothing better, other than a clean house!!!
3.Now that I have my new job I love to take Karter to the park or go do something fun with him during the day. Just being able to feel more like a stay at home mom is GREAT!!!
4.I love to take pictures but I hate to scrapbook. I would really like to scrapbook, it is just so time consuming and I hate to get everything out and then only get a few pages done. It depresses me!!!
5.I love to decorate...that pretty much sums it up.
6.I love my husband with all my heart... without him I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't have my boys and a loving father for them and a very supportive spouse!!!
I am going to tag: Nikell and as soon as I get more of Scott's family and some of my cousin's to create a blog I will then tag them too!!!
HAVE FUN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment