Fall...My Favorite Time of the Year

I just wanted to let each of you know how much you mean to me and my family. We have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for Scott, what a great husband and dad. I have two healthy and handsome boys that bring so much joy into my life. They teach me so much every day. Without all of them where would I be? I have wonderful parents that have taught me so much! I have the best brother in the world, Ian is a sweetheart. My in-laws are great, each and every one of them. I wish they all lived closer! I have the bestest friends anyone could ask for. They are so supportive! We went to my cute grandma's to eat and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is a wonderful example to me, I hope I can be half of what she is, what a woman!!! I am also grateful for my grandparents that have passed on and all they taught me in my life when they were here, I miss them. I am also grateful for the wonderful country we life in and the freedoms we have living in it!!! I am thankful for the military men & women that are serving for our country, what sacrifices they are making to go and fight for each of us. I really love Thanksgiving and sitting back and thinking all I really do have to be thankful for. I am truly blessed!!!

Fall..what can I say it is my favorite time of year. I had to take Karter and Kandon to my grandma's house to take some pictures. I think they turned out pretty good other than Kandon had enough by the time we were through. Karter just loves his little brother, as you can see. Karter had a blast jumping in the leaves and throwing them on me, grandma Gayla and grandma Wiley. He kept raking them up and jumping in them over and over again! I'm glad he had fun outside before it gets too cold. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

4 comments:

*WEST* said...

HA HA cute slide show!!! Your babe looks like he is getting big!!! Cute pictures too!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures with a grandma that's far away. We love you all. The kids are adorable, of course!

*WEST* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

*WEST* said...

Hope you had a great Turkey day!!!!!!!!