Our Halloween 2007


We had a fun halloween this year having Kandon. As I said before Karter decided he was going to be "Darth Vador" and Kandon was going to be "Yoda". Kandon will have to be "Yoda" again next year because his actual costume was WAY to big for the lil' guy. So we put him in an outfit that went really good with the hat I had to pin it to make fit. They were both very cute of course Karter will want me to say he wasn't cute, he was scary!! Now I love to dress up but this year I didn't do much. Scott on the other hand got his costume from our friends and NO he didn't wear it for halloween but me and our friends got a private showing from him on the friday before. I doubt he'll ever be caught dead in it again. It's a long story but there is one behind it. Now as for the carving of the pumpkins we do this every year and Scott takes it VERY serious!! Now as for me, I just take the pictures. I am just not good at carving pumpkins!!! Karter had a blast going with some friends around the neighborhood before we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. He acts so old and as he was leaving he said I love you cowgirl!!! What would I do without my boys (yes, Scott too) in my life!!!

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

You are so good....look at all the pictures you have taken!!!

Sunshine said...

Hey!! it was good to hear from you the other day. Your blog is so cute. I can't believe you just had a baby you look SO GOOD!