My Sleeping Prince


I have been very lucky when it comes to Karter and taking a nap. He just recently stopped taking them everyday, which is fun and hard at times. I have been less tired than I expected with Kandon so it has been easier than I thought it would be. Kandon is already sleeping through the night and is only 9 weeks old. So when Karter doesn't take a nap it is our mom and Karter time together and is so much fun. On the other hand there are days he can be pretty cranky. This was one day he hadn't had a nap and he wasn't feeling very good either. I had to send an email really quick to a friend of mine and Karter was suddenly really quiet. Which usually means mischief but instead he feel asleep on our step in the matter of minutes and slept here for over and hour! We didn't dare move him for fear he would wake up so we left him there and put a couple of pillows under him in case he rolled. He was really confused when he woke up, he had no idea where he was at!!!

1 comment:

*WEST* said...

That is to funny wish I would have captured more of those moments!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!! Lots of love