Some Christmas Fun!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Karter had to go see Santa again so this time we went to the other mall. As you can see he had to have Kandon go with him to sit on Santa's lap. I think Kandon would rather of slept. But Santa was really cute with him and Karter was so happy to have his new baby brother sit on Santa's lap with him!!!

2 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

Gosh I wish I could take my kid to see Santa! Oh wait, its going to be Summer by the time she gets here!!

Alisa said...

Cute pics. Does Picasa give you the option to do photos in a square grid like that? I like it. You'll have to tell me how you did it. I have to wait to use Picasa, though on my Mac cuz I don't have a recent enough operating system on my computer...soon, though. Also, could you send me your mailing address again? Dumb me lost it right after you gave it to me. I still have a Christmas card here for you.