Out with the old & in with the new...

We had a pretty good 2007 with some ups and some downs. Many memories we will never forget! Some of our highlights and not so great of moments!!
January- my grandma had a heart attack but luckily survived and is doing well.
February- Karter turned 3 (and I believe 3 is much worse than 2 ever was) and I also found out I was pregnant.
May- went part time at my work (the greatest thing I ever did) also found out we were having another boy...it was a fun ultrasound because it was just Karter with me and when I told him he was having a brother he was super excited and at the end I told him to wave goodbye to his brother and the baby put his hand up in the air at the same time (I thought it was cute).
Summer played and played. Karter got a four-wheeler from my uncle Jeff and we played a lot on it, bike riding and lots of time was spent at the pool (nothing to exciting that stands out in my head)
September- went to Lava Hot Springs and it was way fun. We are looking forward to going again this summer!!! Me and Scott also had our 5 year anniversary and spent it together in Park City (it was fun but I was way pregnant)
October- had our new addition to our little family...Kandon Crew. Fortunately he was a healthy little baby unfortunately I had to have an emergency c-section because he was tangled in the cord and my blood pressure was dropping. Luckily having a great Doctor and the technology we have we both survived. Scott also turned the BIG 30!!!
November- I turned the BIG 30 (but Scott will always be older than me, Ha Ha Ha!! Also had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we have a lot to be thankful for.
December- blessed Kandon and Christmas of course. Karter also got croop (for the 3rd time) and then he cut his cheek open and had to go get it glued shut 2 days after Christmas. Scott told me to get use to it since we have 2 boys!

As for this year I have many resolutions (as always but I try to be reasonable so I don't disappoint myself)! A few of them are: loose my baby fat, pay attention to the little things, play as hard as Karter does, more girls night outs and date night with Scott once a week!!! A few highlights that are going to happen soon: I am going back to work on the 10th (not so much a highlight) but I only work for 4 hours in the morning so I don't miss out on much! I guess it's worth having GREAT insurance!!! We are getting sealed in February and Karter also turns 4 the next day (hopefully they will be better than 3). I am sure many more will come throughout the year. May yours be full of fun, family & friends!!! As my aunt told me, 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

What an exciting year it was for you last year! Hope this year is even better!!!

Coming soon.... said...

Heres the start of our blogging friendship;) Have fun going back to work this week!

The Edwards Family said...

I can't believe Karter is going to be 4!!!! The first time we met you guys, he was only 5 weeks old. Thanks for being great neighbors.