Video of Scott changing Karter


Here is a video of Scott changing Karter. He has the weakest stomach ever. It is so funny, I am surprised he didn't actually throw up. I on the other hand do not have a weak stomach and made the noise of gagging at the end and that is when he gags even more. It is HILARIOUS!!!

6 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

That is too funny!!

Jen and Alec said...

Oh my gosh--you should put that on you tube. Alec and I were both dying.

*WEST* said...

That is too funny I was laughing hard!!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Aaron does the exact same thing! They need to toughen up is all I can say! I didn't know you had a blog. I will send you an invite to ours. I had to make it private becuase we had some wierd person on it. It is good to see what you guys are up to!
Britt

Kate said...

That is so funny. You should send Scott to our house sometime when the twins both poop at the same time. I bet we could get him to actually throw up!

Caldwells said...

Hahah. That was so funny. At first I thought Scott was trying the guy thing and acting like they just can't do something because they want the wife to always have to do it. But after watching the video I think that was pretty realistic. He does have a weak stomach! haha. I am glad you found our blog. I didn't realize you guys had one! Now we can keep it touch better.