Easter
We went to the Easter Egg Hun at Thanksgiving Point this year. It was so fun and the kids had a blast. We went with my sister in law Shawna and my niece Tylie. There was a alot of people but it is so open there it didn't seem that crowded.
Karter did have fun even though the pic's don't really show it.
I don't know why he was so serious, I guess he is sick of my camera being in his face...
Kandon eying all the eggs...
Tylie searching for the "golden egg"...you could win a big filled easter basket
Kandon wanting to join the billy goats
Easter morning...Kandon awaiting his first treat waiting for Karter to open it
He was excited...I think?
Kandon searching for more candy...needless to say
Karter got the mother load and this was only a portion of it...the bag laying on the ground behind him was full...
The Easter Bunny needs to remember we only have two boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The same at my house. I didn't realize I had so much candy until we were putting them in the plastic eggs. The problem is the Roman and I end up eating most of the candy.
Cute! You guys are doing something fun! :)
Post a Comment