We are also on the waiting list at another school which would mean he would start in 2 weeks and go straight through and graduate in December!! Yes, I do prefer this one...just to get it done and over with. I will keep you updated...
Police Academy
I know I shouldn't post this until he is actually accepted...but this is what we have been up to lately. Scott has decided rather than looking for another job in a similar field he really wants to become a parole officer or do swat. What does this mean? POLICE ACADEMY!! If he gets accepted (which we will know in the next 2 weeks) he will start in June and go every night and all day Saturday for 3 months. Then he will get a 4 month break and be at it again for another 5 months!! Single mom here I come.
We are also on the waiting list at another school which would mean he would start in 2 weeks and go straight through and graduate in December!! Yes, I do prefer this one...just to get it done and over with. I will keep you updated...
We are also on the waiting list at another school which would mean he would start in 2 weeks and go straight through and graduate in December!! Yes, I do prefer this one...just to get it done and over with. I will keep you updated...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The first school...is that UVU? I got accepted into UVU's Police Academy and I start in June. That would be cool to have someone I kind of know be in the Academy with me. You'll have to let me know!
I can give you all the ins and outs of being a stay at home mama!!
Im excited for you guys you have both wanted this for a longtime!!
That's awesome! I hope he gets in!!
Good Luck Jones'e we love you!
That is exciting! I hope he gets in. That would be great!
I hope someday I am speeding down the road and Scott TRIES to pull me over and give me a ticket I will laugh in his face, just kidding. That would be so awesome he would be a great cop!!
Post a Comment