
Karter graduated preschool last Thursday. But before I could get to the computer to download and post some pic's we got a MAJOR virus. Needless to say Scott's cousin fixed it and I up and running again.

I am so sad that Karter will be starting Kindergarten this year. I swear he was just a baby and I was rocking him in my arms. It brings tears to my eyes to even write about this. My oldest is seriously going to elementary school in the fall.

My favorite things about Karter:
-HUGE imagination
-great personality
-loves to be cuddles
-still cries and runs to mom when he gets hurt
-loves to be read and sung to every night
-is so sensitive
-loves school and church
-loves his family especially his brother!
We love you Karter and are so PROUD of ALL you ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!


5 comments:
The graduation was pretty fun, wasn't it? Caleb wasn't too interested in it, he just wanted to go play! Congrats, Karter! Good luck in kindergarten!
Man... he is getting big! That is crazy! All the pics are so cute. Hope you guys are having a fun summer.
What! Karter is really growing up! Your guys are such a cute fam. Oh, and live the "love story" music. That is one of my favorite songs right now. Glad to see you guys are doing good.
BIG BOY!! I can't believe you are going to have a kindergartner! Crazy!!
Super cute!
Love and miss you!
Kel
How Cute! I LOVE IT! WOW he has grown up! Cutie
Post a Comment