Somewhere over the Rainbow...

The other day I just happened to look out the window and this is what I saw...
I usually hate the rain and thunderstorms...but this day for some reason I didn't mind. Maybe it was the beautiful rainbow! We have had nothing but thunderstorms off and on everyday for the last week. It seems like it rains just enough to mess up a good day!! So i'll end in saying...maybe somewhere over the rainbow there is a sunny day!!

5 comments:

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I know what you mean. I love the rainy days, most of the time, when they are random and don't come everyday, we have just been blessed with too much moisture. My tomatoes are actually getting too much water, what can you do?
The answer is what you did look at the pretty rainbows, and tell your kids that thunder is the angels bowling!! Hailey got on her rain boots and her umbrella, and wanted to to dance in the puddles!

romanrobertaloftus said...

We saw the rainbow too and we were also taking pictures! The kids were amazed... They got their little cameras (one broke camera and another one with no film in it) and were standing in the rain "taking pictures". It was really cute.

*WEST* said...

I love those dark and rainy days especially when it is topped off with a rainbow!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey we were at the Kelly Clarkson concert and saw that AMAZING RAINBOW! I have a picture of it on my blog too

Dane and Jessica said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of that!! We were in the car when I saw it and I wished I had my camera so bad!