Fourth of July!!!

I have to admit the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. I love it!!! I love Christmas too but there is something I love so much about the 4th of July. Here is some of what we did to celebrate our FrEeDoM!!!

Here was some of the fun we had before the 4th. Scott, George and I put on a pretty good fireworks show. I was impressed by our abilities!!

Ok so now I get to VENT...I had a bunch of other pics that were of my kiddos having a blast for the fourth. Well guess what, they got deleted off my camera before they got downloaded to my computer. Oh i'm so bugged but what can you do, right.
Of course we went to the parade and we went to the Stadium of Fire. Karter had to see Jonas Brothers and he LOVED it. It was a blast but I wish I had all the pic's.

No comments: