I was going to post pic's of our trip to California first but I decided it's going to take me awhile so i'm posting what I did once I got back. I have been so tired of my hair lately so I told Shannon I wanted to go brown...why? I am sick of the upkeep of blonde hair and sad but true the older I get the more my hair is turning darker and darker I just haven't wanted to admit it. I also tattooed my eyebrows and lips too right before I left to California. It's all a great change for fall. So here's the new me!!

I absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks Shan you always do such an AMAZING job!!!
7 comments:
I love it! Shannon did a great job! You look great in this picture! How was your Cali trip?
You are very welcome!!!
It looks great! I also went brown and I'm loving it. Funny how such a small change can make you feel so much better! :)
That turned out great. I've been wanting to get eyeliner done. Where did you go?
Looks awesome! I love switching it up~ especially in the fall!
Hey thats a super cute look! I think its perfect to the fall. :)
Mandi you look so gorgeous! Great change!
Post a Comment