Craziness and Fun at Work

Who knew you can have fun at work? We have an awards ceremony once a year and nominate other employees for certain categories. I won "most hospital spirit" for the 2nd year in a row!
We got asked to sing. We didn't want to be serious so we were the "Spice Girls featuring Old Spice" we sang Shania Twain's song "I feel like a woman." We had everyone laughing and some crying from laughing so hard. I'll admit it was hilarious!!
Then Neil Diamond and his brother Doug performed. Oh my heck I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. It was the funniest thing ever! Then Neil went and sat by his wife and had her pet his chest hair....so funny! We all had tears in our eyes from laughing!
I love the people I work with. They are so fun and make it fun to go to work each day. I couldn't image working with anyone else!!

No comments: