Halloween 2011

First things first...I did NOT buy Karter 4 costumes! But as you will see he insisted on wearing 4 this year. One that I bought him (shown above and below), one from a mask he just had laying around the house, and one borrowed from Grandma. Crazy kid.
 Scream, (the one borrowed from Grandma) and my little Vampire.
 Watch out!
 Boo!

 Grim Reaper and again my little Vampire.
And since Scott never dresses up you only get to see pictures of me and the boys.
 Karter's Costume at school, since he couldn't wear a mask he wore his Mohawk wig.
They had so much fun this year and got WAY too MUCH candy. This was the first year my boys went through it and donated some to our dentist office that is delivered to our Troops. I was so proud of them and Karter kept asking how many kids the troops were going to give it to.

No comments: