I can't begin to tell you how much joy Kandon brings to our family. He is silly. He has learned to be quite the little jokester. He still admires his BIG brother and always wants to play with him and do everything he does. He LOVES Karter.
His cake...of course he had to have his favorite color GREEN on it.
Blowing out the candles.
Karter reading him a card from Mom and Dad.
Kandon just being "silly" putting on one of Karter's Halloween masks.
He's a little shy, even around family sometimes.
But I still remember the day he was born...
And how scared I was when I found out he was going to have to be delivered by an emergency C-Section because he had the umbilical cord wrapped around his arm, his leg, his neck and his waist...
And how my Grandma said that "back in her day and age, we both would have died." Because of the complications...
But he was PERFECT!!
And his Dad and BIG brother LOVED him.But I still remember not being able to feed him his first bottle and my mom having to do it because the morphine they gave me, made me so sick and nauseous.
How lucky our family was to be able to be sealed in the temple when he was 4 months old.
But he turned 1...
then he turned 2...
and he even turned 3...
But although I HATE that he is growing up right before my eyes...I LOVE my little 4 year old!!





No comments:
Post a Comment