Car Show





I have been wanting to post these for a couple weeks now and have been too busy. We went to the car show and Karter got to see lighting McQueen and transformers. He had so much fun.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I wish I would have known about that. My Carter would have DIED.

Unknown said...

That looks like heaven for a little boy! How fun! I bet he loved that! (daddy probably did too) :)

Jen and Alec said...

That is awesome. Did the car really turn into the transformer? I might even go see a car show if that happened.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

No there was the transformer and then the car. Karter luckily didn't know the difference he just thinks the car turnes into the transformer. It was fun though other than Scott had to look at every other car. I was there probably a couple hours longer than I had hoped for!!!

*WEST* said...

Koda and Gage would die if I showed them these pics! They love Bumble bee!!!!! I bet he had so much FUN.....and you know that you did too looking at all those engines?!?!?!