


Here is my first flash back friday and trust me there is more to come!! I don't quite know how to work my scanner or am not patient enough so here is what I came up with. I have some great pictures or should I say black male? This one has got to be more black male on myself, look at that HAIR!!! It's all out of fun and love for many great friends I have had and still have throughout the years. Thanks for all the memories!!!
6 comments:
Mandy, those are pretty great. Loving the bangs!
WHAT THE CRAP!!!! Too funny. Ahhhh the memories
You have been tagged!!!!!
Hey Mandi! Hope all is well for you guys! Can I just say I loved the Bangs you had in those pictures!!! WOW!! Oh memories! The bigger the bangs the cooler you were! ha ha
Mandi keep the pictures coming!!! hahaha this is great!! your blog is so dang cute! I think that I may become a frequent visitor
I love the bangs! You're lookin fine then and now! Go sista!
Post a Comment