
This picture fits Karter to a T and is exactly what he needs to wear every time he has to go potty. Ok I shouldn't say Karter isn't potty trained but let's just say not 100%. Karter has the hardest time pooping on the potty and every time I even set him on it life sucks for me and him. He can go through the night without wetting the bed but for some reason he won't poop on the potty are you serious!!! He screams for ever (literally). I have tried everything from bribing, the sticker chart, treats, taking toys away and even letting him sit in it etc, etc. NOTHING works if you have heard anything to try I have probably tried it but I am up for ANY suggestions. PLEASE HELP!!!
4 comments:
Hey guys! It's Tasha! Me and Roger recently got a blog! Cute pictures! Sorry we could not make it to your babies blessing! Congrats tho! And by the way I am still working at the Central Utah Clinic! Thanks for the suggestion to apply! Cya rogerandtasha@blogspot.com
That is sooooo funny, love the helmet and knee pads...they probably come in handy at some point. Either for his protection or for yours HA HA. All I can say is do not give up. HAVE A SUPER NIGHT!!!
HAHA! that picture is too funny. He looks like he is heading into the battle zone with that helmet on. I haven't had to tackle the potty training thing but I know it will be in the near future. Just keep on "pushin". :)
I feel for you. If I have to clean out one more pair of poopy underwear, I think I'll snap.
Post a Comment