
I pre-ordered "Wii Fit" and can't wait to get it. I guess it will be here May20th or at least it is expected to be. How cool is it to play a Nintendo game (not that I am a big game player other than on the weekends if friends are over) and workout at the same time!
6 comments:
Hey, I am glad you found us. It's been a long time! Do you go over to your grandma's often cause when you do you should tell me and we can get together. Especially since my mom lives right around the corner. How is your grandma, she is such a sweet lady I love to see her. So you have 2 boys now, they are very cute! Boys are very fun but I am glad that I have a little girl too now. It's really different but fun. See you soon
That looks really cool! I haven't heard about it. I am definitly looking for some new workouts! you'll have to let me know if you like it.
I want to come play!!!!!
We have to goet better at that stupid "face recognition game" before we advance to the wii fit games or we'll be up a creek, ha ha! We had fun tonight with you guys, see you soon!! Love ya.
I am excited to do this! This might be a workout that I will actually do and not just think about and give my brain a work out! Did you understand that at all?!?
Ya I understand and come over and play friends!!
Post a Comment