Going Private May 16th

I have been debating the "pros and cons" of going PRIVATE, and YES we are going PRIVATE starting Friday, May 16th. I know I have some but not MOST of your email addresses to add to our private list, so if you are on our "Friends & Family list" or are someone who we know but don't have you on our "Friends and Family list" and would like to still keep in contact with us through our blog, please leave me your email address in a comment or you can email me at mandi.jones@mstarmetro.net
My Gut keeps telling me to go private and I know from experience if I don't follow my instinct I soon REGRET IT and I am NOT going to REGRET THIS. I know it is probably more paranoia than anything but since I need to follow my intuition. Plus since I don't scrapbook or have a journal and our blog is OUR SCRAPBOOK I don't want to later REGRET something especially when it comes to our FAMILY!!. Thanks for understanding!! :)

19 comments:

Kate said...

You're smart, Mandi. I worry about keeping our blog public, too, but we've got so much family that visits ... for now I'm just careful to erase everything that hints at our location. I hope it's good enough. :) Had I known, I would have made up fake names for the kids from the beginning! Anyway, my email is katie_konold@hotmail.com. Thanks for the invite!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Mandi! My email is tashanicole1984@yahoo.com....thanks for letting me know you are going private! Feel free to send any funny emails my way too! I dont have your email?

Rappleye Family said...

does becky or lance have blogs?

Ashley said...

Hey it's Ashley Kendall. My email is mak55535@yahoo.com

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Lance & Ashley don't have a blog I keep telling them they need to get one!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! You won't regret going private. I did it a while back and it really hasn't been bad at all. It feels so much more secure and I feel safer to put more personal things on it. The peace of mind is nice. Before I went private I had a sitemeter on my blog (www.sitemeter.com). It is free and just shows who has been looking at your blog and I had some crazy people from Egypt spending lots of time on my blog so I went private right away. You never know who is checking your blog out so... you won't regret it.
Anyways- my e-mail is aaronbrittbond@gmail.com

Lindsay K. said...

I'm debating too. let me know how it goes. lindsaykonold@gmail.com

Tahsha said...

mand,
my email is tahshie@yahoo.com
thanks!

Alisa said...

Hey, good for you. I am in the debate stage right now, too. I don't have many people that even know about my blog, so I don't get that much traffic...at least, from the people I know about. Anyway, my e-mail is keylimer@gmail.com

Alisa

Kristan Carter said...

Mandi,
Cute family...My e-mail is slcpratt@hotmail.com

*WEST* said...

You know mine!!!

Lee & Kindra said...

Hi Mandy,
It's Kindra Hill. I found your blog through Amanda's blog. I don't blame you for going private. Especially when you have kids. I would love to be able to still look at your blog if you don't mind. My email is kindra.lee@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Mandi, I found your blog from Katie's. I hope that's ok? I love hearing what everyone's up to since I don't make it church very often. We have a blog too if you want to check it out. Yours is so cute!

Caldwells said...

Hey Mandi! My email is dominiportercaldwell@gmail.com . I know, I think going private is a good idea. We probably should do that too. take care

robandsasha said...

Hey cute girl! Glad you found us! Your family is adorable! I made our's private today, so hopefully you got the link. Let me know if you didn't. My email is francissasha@yahoo.com. Hope all is going well with you guys!

A and J said...

Hi Mandy, I am glad you found our blog. I really have only had it for about 2 weeks, but it's been fun to see everyone. I debated on doing private, I guess I should still look into it. Your family is so cute. Darling Boys!! I can't believe where the time has gone! It seems like yesterday we were all graduating from High School!! Fun Times!! Keep in touch!! Andrea baybryklo@hotmail.com

Olivia McCord said...

Hey thanks for thinking of me Mandi. Yes, hopefully we can meet up and have the boys play some time! Here's my address: oliviajlove@hotmail.com

Sunshine said...

Hey!! my e-mail address is sunshinejingle@hotmail.com

Tara said...

Put me on your list my email is kennbarton2000@yahoo.com- thanks