Tagged

I was tagged by Shannon. If I tagged you...copy the questions & fill in your answers then tag six friends. Have Fun!

1.What is your most embarrassing moment?. I was stopped talking to my boss and Scott pulled up behind me I forgot I had put my car in reverse and when I went to drive off I ran into the front of his truck. This was quite awhile ago.
2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time?Karter saying his prayers every night. I know I shouldn't laugh but he acts like he is rocking out while saying them!! It is Hilarious.
3. What is you favorite season and why? Fall. I love the colors and the tempature, it is just perfect!!
4.Who is your hero? My mom and grandma. No need to explain!
5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? You live and learn. Everyday you learn from your mistakes.
6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? Scott isn't too goofy (or at least I can't think of anything) but I love when he smiles at me it truly makes me melt every time!!!
7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I love to read Karter children books! Other than that I don't read!!
8.What is one of your pet peeves? A dirty car or house
9. What has been your favorite place to travel and why? California (Sea World and Disneyland) it is the happiest place on earth and I am like a kid all over again (that is if I have grown up yet)
10. Add a question of your own! You can leave a comment to answer this one if you want. How did your husband propose? Scott asked me to marry him at a baseball game in front of about 3000+ people. We were chose to sing at the seventh inning stretch the Kit-Kat song and were competing against each other. Who ever won the crowd won a box of Kit-Kat's needless to say once we finished singing he got down on one knee and proposed with 2 dozen roses (and the ring, of course). It was awesome!!!

I am going to tag going to tag- Karly, Heather, Tessa, Domini, Brittney, & Katie!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so fun to read! I guess I better get working on mine! Do I really have to share my most embarassing moment? :)

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Yeah...it's all fun and games!!!