ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached!!
B- Best Friend: I have a few best’s: Scott, my boys, my mom and Shannon. I also hope I can (and I try to) be the best mom, wife, daughter and friend!!
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Contacts, makeup, hairspray and toothbrush! (I can’t narrow it down to one)
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Either as long as they are the sour ones!
H-Hometown: Provo & Orem, Utah
I- Indulgences: Fried Ice Cream, Chai Ice Storms & Snow Cones!!
J- January or July: July for sure!
K-Kids: Karter & Kandon
L-Life is incomplete without: My boys, Scott, family & friends
M- Marriage Date: September 28, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 1 - Love you E!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes & Spiders & MOTHS!!
Q- Quote: "Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of it troubles, it empties today of it's strength."
R- Reason To Smile: My Kids, husband, family & Friends!
S- Season: I love the Fall!
T- Tag Three: Shannon, Lindsay & Karly
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I require lots of sleep or I am CRANKY!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I Love Meat and veggies!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails (I am lots better now and don’t have GROSS nails anymore)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Swiss Steak, Salmon & potatoes & gravy
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
3 comments:
I am totally slacking!!! Ill get to it at some point! Have a great day....
Mandi,
Cute new blog look...I had fun going through you ABC...'S
Cute new background Mandi! It's fun to learn new things about you!
Post a Comment