Summertime

 

Here is a little of what we have been up to lately. It seems like summer is so busy. This summer I have to say has been our busiest! Scott and I are on a coed softball team, Scott has been playing for a men's team, Karter has had swim lessons and we have seven peaks passes and on and on and on! It has been crazy so now I am FINALLY caught up on blogging.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Cute Pictures! I see more of Scott in Karter everyday! We missed the Orem Summerfest! But it looked fun! Your shoe party was fun, thanks for the invite! Take care! Oh ya you will have to tell me the websites of those cute stencils on your wall around your clock is it vinyl?

*WEST* said...

Cute pics! The one of his little animals on the bench is to funny!

Jen and Alec said...

I know what you mean. Summer always sounds so relaxing, but we overbook it and it flies by! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big Karter is getting!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Sorry I missed your shoe party. I work nights so I miss out on alot of fun things.