Karter has always loved music! He loves to play his drums and his guitar. Here is a little clip of some song he says he made up. It is a little bit of HARD ROCK!! Pause the music off to the right so you get the full effect!!
Okay, that makes me pee a little everytime I watch it!! I love your son! We had a blast tonight, I'm going to be way sore tomorrow! Thanks for having us over for a little bbq! Love ya:)
HAHA. you have a rocker on your hands. He is so into it, it cracks me up. Oh, and tell Scott a couple of weekends ago when we were visiting in Snowflake britt got his horse riding video up on the computer and we laughed so hard we were crying and replayed it many times. so, tell scott thanks for the good laugh. haha. Take care guys!
Where does Karter get that from? Holy Cow! This just made me smile from ear to ear. I don't have any boys, so thanks for letting me live vicariously through you.
9 comments:
That is funny! Has he been watching to much MTV?!? Too CUTE!
Yeah he has or too much of Uncle E!
Okay, that makes me pee a little everytime I watch it!! I love your son! We had a blast tonight, I'm going to be way sore tomorrow! Thanks for having us over for a little bbq! Love ya:)
HAHA! what a hilarious kid! Was any of that english! :) JK! That really is so funny!
HAHA. you have a rocker on your hands. He is so into it, it cracks me up. Oh, and tell Scott a couple of weekends ago when we were visiting in Snowflake britt got his horse riding video up on the computer and we laughed so hard we were crying and replayed it many times. so, tell scott thanks for the good laugh. haha. Take care guys!
he seriously looks like he knows he what he is doing!!! you guys better watch out...
That's hilarious! What a character. And Kandon is so adorable. I miss you too! We always had good chats, didn't we?
so cute! My boys love playing Rock band and Guitar Hero. Total boy thing!
Where does Karter get that from? Holy Cow! This just made me smile from ear to ear. I don't have any boys, so thanks for letting me live vicariously through you.
Alisa Ashby
Post a Comment