Ok so I have went out on a limb and decided to start doing some photography on the side. I recently finished a photo class and decided rather than just taking cute pictures of my kids I found out I enjoyed it much more than I expected. I had some friends that knew I was taking the class ask me to take their pictures so I thought why not do it for everyone that wants some. The link is
bitsandpiecesphotography Let me know what you think of the ones I have done so far, be honest it won't hurt my feelings as I am just starting!!
4 comments:
Super cute pictures! I would love to have you take ours... too bad we are so far away! Next time you are here though or if we go up there you can sign me up! I decided a while back that I don't really like the studio family pictures. I prefer this kind of photography much more! Good luck! I hope it goes well for you!
MANDI!!! Those pictures you took turned out soo soo cute! You did an awesome job. I love the backgrounds in them , they are so fun! I should have you take some for us! Since I just had mine done, I think it will take some persuading to get TJ to do it again! ahhaha
Wow--good for you, Mandi! That is definitely a skill I wish I had. Your pictures look great and your kids are so darling!
Those are so good! You are very talented. Where did you go to do those? I am always looking for new spots to take pictures. If you wouldn't mind telling me, I would appreciate it.
Kindra.lee@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment