Thanksgiving dinner...I only got the kids eating! I was enjoying eating to much to take any other pic's

Karter in his bubble bath!!

The day after Thanksgiving we went to my mother-in-laws schools where she teaches and I got these cute pic's of the kids...
Karter

Kandon

Karter on the monkey bars (he was a bit frightened)

Kandon was having a blast in this tunnel

My niece Kaydence, she is my lil' princess

Grandpa Ken taking the kids on a ride on the train!

Karter was having a blast

Kandon loved it

Kaydence HATED it (can't you tell)
5 comments:
Cute pictures! wish we could have seen you guys more. Hope all is going good!
We had so much fun with you guys at the Dye's party. We really need to get together some time and play.
How fun guys! I'm glade you had a great time in snowflake! We miss and love you oodles and oodles! Talk to ya later!
holy cow the train looks fun!!! thanks again for my bunco present!
Oh how cute! A Little train? Fun! Kadence is getting so grown up! How is Lance doing these days?
Post a Comment