Hope all of you had a fun christmas. We sure did and the boys had so much fun. It was really cute watching Karter and Kandon play with each others toys. I even got lucky and got a new ipod nano (I have never had one) and I absolutely love it. Have a happy New Year!!
I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I know exactly how Santa thinks: "If I give the boys a lot of toys, maybe they'll leave their mom's alone for a couple of hours everyday for the next couple of weeks." It's actually a gift to the moms... That's what I tell myself anyways... Happy New Year!
6 comments:
Yay for Christmas! How fun!
UMMMMMM Santa for sure did not miss your house!!
Hope you have a FABULOUS New Year!
thats what I was going to say!!! Looks like Santa made it over to your place....GEEZ Santa!!
I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I know exactly how Santa thinks: "If I give the boys a lot of toys, maybe they'll leave their mom's alone for a couple of hours everyday for the next couple of weeks." It's actually a gift to the moms... That's what I tell myself anyways... Happy New Year!
WOW!! looks like you guys had one heck of a Christmas!! I looked at your photography blog and i LOVE it!!!
We really need to get Jackson and Karter together and let them play. Jackson LOVES Star Wars and got about the same things that Karter did.
Post a Comment