I Smell TROUBLE!!

Kandon is so busy now and is in to EVERYTHING!! I can't turn my head for a second or there is trouble! I accidentally left the pantry door open the other day and this is what I turned around to...him moving and knocking off all the soup cans. I can't wait to see what else this boy comes up with. Just yesterday I went to Scott's basketball game at the church and while we where sitting on the stage Karter asked me to help him and I turn around to Kandon backing off the stage (like he was getting off the couch or something) LUCKILY I caught his hand just enough to slow his fall to where he got a little mark on his forehead. The best part of it was not only did I feel like "mother of the year" but his face while backing off looking like "haha mom, I'm off to the races"!!

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

.....and it only gets better!!

TJ and Stephanie said...

Good thing he is so stinkin cute huh?! You can steal my Toby moto if you would like! hahaha

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

How can you get mad at that face. It just melts my heart. Don't be wishing too much for the walking thing. It is highly overrated.