Ok I have to post this and it may be dumb of me...but ever since me and Scott got a new bed a few months ago I have had the HARDEST time finding a new comforter. For one we have a king size bed now and I have to have a comforter that hangs down on the side showing no mattress whatsoever. Also I haven't found one I liked until now...

Yes...it's a little on the wild side but it's reversible and I like it. Let me know what you think!
7 comments:
LOVE IT! It is super cute! It took me forever to find mine, and now l am changing my room again so here l go again! Call me, let's hang soon. Love ya!
I LOVE IT that is way cute where did you find it? I miss ya and we really need to get together sometime.
VERY CUTE!! You are so good about doing all your rooms!!
Hey! That comforter is a little wild but its cool. So Kandon plays piano? Hey maybe he will be like Conlan and Scott it must run in the family. Did Scott tell you I ran into him and Lance at Verizon like a week ago? Is Lance living in Utah? My mom was wondering lemme know!!
I like it Mandy! We've had our bed for over a year and I still can't find one I like. Give me some tips.
Ok I will give you all my secret...ebay...and I have looked and looked and looked it is very hit and miss!!
I LOVE the comforter. I would totally buy it! Good job! It looks great!
That is so cute that the boys were hanging out playing the piano. Does Scott play well?
Hey, Kandon has the same green footed jammies that Maddox has. I thought that was cute!
Your Christmas and holiday season looked super fun! I had a lot of catching up to do!
Post a Comment