Last week we had a field trip to the Provo Airport with Karter's preschool. It was thursday...don't remember? The day it was so windy it could have blow a kid away if you weren't holding on to them. I got out of my car and one of the little girls that rode with me and Karter starting almost running with the wind but not on purpose. We all had lots of fun even between the wind and icy road we had to walk on. Karter enjoyed this plane that was wrecked and found it very interesting. He couldn't believe it! Then as we were leaving I was holding Karter and the little girls hand that rode with me and a big gust of wind came up we all looked as if we were running with the wind...it was really powerful. I can't even begin to imagine a tornado!! I am really grateful I have the opportunity to go to all his field trips.
1 comment:
ooh I bet that was cool! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment