I remember when he was just a baby. He was such a handsome baby!! I loved all the dark hair!
He has always enjoyed the river trail and throwing rocks in the river.
The battle of potty training him...need I say more?!!
He always always been a great help to his baby brother and loves him lots!!
I can't believe how fast he has grown. I am so grateful to have him as my son! (I also LOVE his beautiful BLUE eyes!)
I am getting so scared he will be starting Kindergarten this fall. I can't believe sign ups are in just a couple weeks!! :-(
5 comments:
Those pictures are darling! He really is such a handsome little guy!
oh he is a cutie!
Karter is so cute! Love his pictures!
Wow Mandi! I can't believe he is 5. It is crazy to think how fast these little ones grow!! I love to keep up with all the fun stuff you guys are up to!
The potty training picture is so funny. I love the helmet.
Post a Comment