Here are the boys having some four-wheeler fun with my friends kids. Karter had a blast and is a dare devil. He really enjoys his little four-wheeler. Now me and Scott just need one.
Zak was begging to get a four-wheeler by the time he way done..
Zoe was a bit nervous but loved it after she tried it out.
I even joined in and had a little fun too...(Don't laugh)

Kandon did not like sitting it the truck most of the time. But it was too cold for him so he tried to climb out!! Luckily we caught him just in time/

Zoe, Karter and Zak. They all have lots of fun together and I just love this kids!!
3 comments:
Hi friend. I miss you guys. My boys are getting so big I can't believe how fast Kandon has grown up! Tell them hello. Well, I hope Cookie's hair turned out okay and the groomer didn't butch her! Ha ha, that's happened a couple of times with miss Grace! Love ya! Xo
Kandon is getting so BIG!!!
That looks like so much fun! Also, I just have to thank you so much for adding my adoption blog to your list! I appreciate it so much, you don't even know. I created a blog button this past weekend if you want to replace it :)
Post a Comment