Dance, Dance, Dance
We got to take care of my nieces last weekend while my brother and sister in law, Scott and Shawna were in Cabo for a wedding. It was crazy, fun, tiring, and many more things to say the least but overall totally fun! It started on thursday morning while I was at work. I got a call saying my youngest niece was going home sick from school and would be at the neighbors. I got home from work finished packing and went to Draper to get Tayiah to dance and take care of sick little Tylie. Friday morning the older girls went to school and I stayed home to get the rest of us ready to go to Logan for Tayiah's dance competition. I went and checked Tayiah out (Tiana wanted to stay with a friend for the weekend). We left about 12:00 and got to Logan to check into the hotel. We stayed at the Marriott and our room had plenty of room for the six of us that would be there! We went to Tayiah's Dance competition that night. It was her solo and she danced to Hope "Bring me Flowers" she was amazing to watch and makes dancing look so easy. She ended up winning Queen which is First Place for her solo. Scott got there late friday night just in time to go to bed. About 2:00 am I woke up thinking I was having a dream Tylie was crying...needless to say it wasn't a dream she was crying and was on the phone with her mom because she wasn't feeling well again. She ended up sleeping with me and Scott and finally was feeling much better come saturday. Saturday morning I got up with Tayiah and went to breakfast downstairs and then back to the dance competition. Saturday was a full day of team dances. Tayiah's team ended up taking First place for two different dances. Their teacher Jennifer is so amazing. They deserved the win and all the trophies they went home with. Hard work definitely payed off! Needless to say I did great especially not being use to having girls and being a dance mom for a weekend. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go to another competition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! I don't even recognize Tayiah anymore! Wow so grown up. Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing
Post a Comment