Memorial Day Weekend

We went to Lake Powell with Scott's family for Memorial Day weekend. It rained Friday night and sprinkled on us a couple times Saturday and Sunday but other than that it was perfect!! Our trip started out with Scott getting stuck!! Then the rest was nothing but perfect. We sat in the sun, enjoyed great company, had a lot of laughs, four wheeled, boated, jet skied, and on and on!!
Kandon kept getting in the cooler and eating the ice! It was funny!!
Scott got QUITE the tan line on his face...I just call him Rocky Racoon!!
Cookie spend most of the time in the trailer...
Kandon loved the sand while Karter would not get out of the water!! They are total opposites!! It was a blast!!
I have to admit even though I was out having fun this weekend with my boys and the family I did think of those loved ones that have passed from this life. I took some flowers to my grandpa and grandma's grave and miss them very much!!

2 comments:

Cole and Ashli Wilson said...

I love Lake Powell...It looks like you had a fun weekend!!!

Lee & Kindra said...

I havn't been to Lake Powell in such a long time. It looks like you guys had a blast!