Hogle Zoo

Karter's last field trip for preschool was to the Hogle Zoo on Thursday. It was quite an experience. Kandon threw up on the drive there (most of it right as I turned the corner on the street of the zoo) all over himself and in my car...it was FABULOUS!! It was also pretty funny to hear my mom freaking out that he was puking all over and the two girls that were in my car covering their noses and Karter in the back saying "mom what is that smell!" Not that it was funny he was throwing up, but the different reactions I had to listen to and not much I could do about it right then. Once we got there I got him out and he immediately acted much better. Although I had to borrow a shirt from someone and it was a girl shirt (luckily white) so he wasn't shirtless. I think he got car sick but acted fine the rest of the day.
Once we got Kandon settled and inside the zoo the kids had a blast. We looked at all the animals, ate lunch and went to the bird show. We ended our day with the train ride and playing at the kid area. They were all exhausted by the time we went home...including myself!!!

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

That last pic of Kandon is so FUNNY!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are so busy! What cute boys you have! Did you guys have fun at Lake Powell? Hope all is going well!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big Carter is! Crazy! He is a mini version of Scott!