Its Only Basketball...
Karter begged and begged me to sign him up for basketball. You would think he would love the sport much as his dad...NOPE!! During one game he come over to me while they are playing and yells "mom I hate basketball" trust me I laughed and was like what?
Then the last game he went to right after it was over he says "mom go tell my coach to take me off the team!"
It's all because he feels they are being bullies by pushing him around when blocking!!
Scott's worked with him when he has had time between work and school. Considering Karter is the very youngest on the team hopefully it will be better next year. He was still suppose to be on the smart start but he wanted to play Jr. Jazz and since he was 6 years old, Provo City let him.
Maybe that was a mistake!! hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope he will like Basketball again!! Hey I was thinking I may need to have you do some photography for us when our baby arrives!! :)
Post a Comment