Valentines...What?

I know Valentines was over a month ago...but I have been the worst blogger lately ever!! Here are some goodies me and Bridget made. They turned out perfect!!
Me and Scott took the boys and headed up to Logan for a little mini vacation for Valentines and stayed a couple days. Karter's birthday is on the 16th so we kinda spent time with him since Scott had school on his actual birthday and wouldn't have seen him. We stayed here...
The boys slept together on the hideaway bed. Surprisingly Kandon did so good and didn't even fall off!! Karter is in there...somewhere!!!
The Logan temple...which I love!!
What we watched...
And that's about it other than we played in the pool a whole bunch and shopped. But that's all I have pic's of! Everyone was asking why we were going there...I love Logan. I seriously could live there!!

No comments: