Karter's 6th Birthday Party

Happy 6th Birthday KARTER!!!

I have been told I have to be a party planner...why? Only because I definitely went a little overboard for Karter's 6th birthday party. We planned a carnival birthday party and that's exactly what it was. We had Soda Pop the clown come she painted faces, tied balloons, and did a magic show. We had popcorn, hot dogs, cotton candy and all the carnival booths you can imagine. I know! I totally went all out, but you have to understand my mom comes from a family that use to have carnivals when she was growing up all the time. So she put me to the test...and tested all my partying skills...and patience!! It turned out great and I believe all 30 kids (yep I said 30, what's a carnival without a ton of kids, right?) had the time of their lives!! I just hope all those kids and especially Karter don't expect something bigger and better next year cuz it ain't happening!!
I "think" my friends and family even had a blast!!
So if you ever need a party planner...give me a call! Lol

4 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

that is such a good idea!! Yep your are pretty much screwed for his 7th birthday!!! start saving pennies now.

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I am so sorry we missed it. Happy birthday to karter.
It looks like all of you had a blast.
Jess

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE!! That looks so fun!! Lucky Karter!! :) The cotten candy is so cute

Dane and Jessica said...

NO WAY!!! I thought parties like that only happened on TV, I bet he was the happiest boy in the world...I am very impressed...what a mom!