My Boys!!!

It's been a long time coming and I finally took some pic's of my boys!! There is definitely a reason I don't take theirs more often...it's just as painful for me as it is for them. But here a few on my fav's!! At least a few turned out...right!!?Karter I love you for some many reasons...here's just a few!!
-you are always so cuddly
-your imagination reaches beyond the stars
-you "never" forget anything
-you always love my kisses and you give the "best" hugs
-you learn more and more everyday and are so smart!
-your my love bugKandon I love you for so many reasons...here's just a few!!
-you are so independent
-if you can't do something you keep trying
-you have that funny personality
-you rarely cry when you get hurt (which sometimes scares me)
-you are learning more each day and try so hard to say new things
-I love the way you say "mommy"

6 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Those are darling! So do you have a studio? I may be interested in coming to you sometime for pictures!

TJ and Stephanie said...

So cute! You got some good shots! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, they are so cute!

*WEST* said...

They are geeting so BIG! Crazy to think we will have 1st graders!!

Dane and Jessica said...

You are so talented I love the pics!! Your boys are so darling I can't believe how much they have changed since I last saw them

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Your boys are so stinking cute, I can't believe how big they are!

The Woody's Fam said...

Thanks for the invite Mandi. I don't have your email. If you would like an invite to our blog just send me a quick email and I will add you.