We play coed softball every year. This year this was our "kaos" (chaos) team. I was holding my shirt since I wasn't able to finish the season with having my surgery. Love these guys and girls!!!

My mom and I took the kids to Hogle Zoo and as you can see the boys had a blast.
Karter is our little swimmer. He loves to swim ans is really good at it. He jumps off the low diving boards and has even jumped off a small cliff at Lake Powell. He scares me, cause if any of you really know me I am "not" a swimmer nor do I want to be only because I almost drowned when I was 13, but I do want my kids to know how to swim and swim very well. I never want them to have the same fear I have had for most of my life.
We went to Salt Lake one day to visit my brother and ended up here...the boys loved it and Ian actually came with us....surprise, surprise. He hates places like this. But the boys loved that "uncle E" treated them to ice cream!!
My mom retired from the Utah State Developmental Center aka Utah State Training School, she worked there for over 32 years. Congrats mom!! She has had a lot of problems with her wrists (carpal tunnel) and her shoulder. She has surgery on them both but she is still having problems with both of them. Hopefully now with me not working and her retired she can get the rest she needs to get feeling better.
Me and the boys went up to Price (well Huntington) to see my friend Angie after she injured and almost cut off a couple fingers. I took the boys to the Dinosaur Museum in Price. The loved it and never wanted to leave. It amazes me they are so intrigued by museums.
Our yearly trip to "Lava"...need I say more we love going each year. This year Bridget and Easton came with us and they say they want to go every year now too. And again I didn't bring my camera so I took no pictures, here is a few courtesy of Bridget, again.
As you can see we had a busy July even with me being one armed I was still able to have a little bit of fun. I do have more "catching up" to do so stay posted....
No comments:
Post a Comment