I wanted to be totally caught up before Christmas with the rest of our summer...Karter starting 1st grade...Kandon's 3rd birthday and so on. But our old computer took a dump!! It got a virus and we were going to loose everything. Luckily we have an external hard drive so I lost nothing. But I did get a new computer, finally a mac. It's used but new to me!! I love it and it is the new aluminum style, and to me its perfect!! I still need to load all my information on here so I can finally update this blog...it will come.
But we are alive. Scott is finding out this week on a potential job, we hope!! Please cross your fingers, toes and whatever else you can cross and PRAY like CRAZY for him!! I will keep you posted.
Merry Christmas and hope I get this updated before the New Year!!!
1 comment:
You only have a few more hours to get updated!! Hope you have a very happy new year!!
Post a Comment