Karter's First Day of 1st Grade!!

I've said before and i'll say it again, this is more for me than any of you i'm sure. I am so behind and am going to playing catch up. My goal...is at least one post a week...hopefully more but at least one! Karter started 1st grade and "loves" it. The first day I asked him if there was any cute girls in his class and he said "mom!!" and I said what and he said "well yes mom". He still won't admit who it is (and it's January) but I have a few guesses.

Things he has learned or loves this year so far in school:
To learn about space, dinosaurs and SHARKS or anything to do with the ocean!! There is a reason I beleive he is an Aquarius!
To read much better
Loves chapter books
Football
Thursdays...when mom comes and helps with centers
Spelling and has got 100% all but 3 times which have been 90% twice and 80% once!!
Lunch and recess (of course)

Things he loves at home after school:
He loves to play with his friends when he gets home and his homework is done!
Play xbox
Ride his electric scooter or dirtbike
Be outside
To read each night with mom!!

**Kandon absolutly loves you and looks up to you so MUCH!! He adores and idolizes his BIG brother!!**

Karter it seems like yesterday (literally) that you were born and I was staring at you thinking how lucky we were to have you in our lives!! You have grown so much and we still feel that lucky!! We love you to pieces and are so proud of how much you love school and how good you are at it!! Keep up the good work and grades!! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: