A Little Update...
I know many of you have told me you have checked our blog to only see nothing being updated. I know after my last post many of you have been concerned, worried or praying for our peace and comfort. I have to admit this last year or so has been so difficult for me for each of us. Honestly if I was paid 1 million dollars to repeat it...I WOULDN'T DO IT!! I have learned so much, we have learned so much (meaning my little family). We have grown closer together and at times further apart. We have definitely had our ups and our downs. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, I just wish I could see the bigger picture as to why. But to answer most of your questions. We are alive, we are surviving and we are as happy as we can be with the cards we have been dealt. We have made new friends, but we still miss our old ones. It has been a change one I know I didn't think would be this hard. But I am adjusting, we all are. We have to, we have no other choice. Our summer was busy and most of our days were spent at our pool at the clubhouse. We had a mini vacation to Lava Hot Springs and Scott had the opportunity to experience Sturgis for the first time. Karter started 2nd grade and Kandon is almost 4!! So as you can see there are many things I need to blog about and catch up on. But as for now I will leave you with an update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never update either....I check blogs and who has time to write their own? It was good to see you guys, we miss you.
Jess
I am glad you guys are doing better. How's your old house? I hope it's well taken care of. Good seeing you :)
Post a Comment