Sealed at Salt Lake Temple

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

Our family was sealed on February 15th at the Salt Lake Temple. It was an awesome experience. Our boys looked like little angels. Scott and his dad actually got to shake hands and talk with President Monson. I unfortunately missed seeing him by about 30 seconds. We had so many friends and family come to support us (many not shown in photo). Thanks to Shannon we have pictures that captured part of our special day, unfortunately she was not in the pictures because of it. The whole day was full of family, friends and many heart filled moments. Thanks to all of you that took off work, left loved ones at home or just took time to spend part of or the whole day with us. You are the greatest!!!

9 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

WOO HOO!!! Congrats!!!!

Kristan Carter said...

Congrats! That is so special I love it. Congrats...

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! We were in the temple doing sealings that same day and I was thinking about you guys the whole time. What a great feeling to be eternally sealed to those who mean so much to you!

Unknown said...

P.S.... you look so great!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

Congratulations guys!!! We sure love you all so much, sorry we could not be there, we were thinking of you. Hope to see you soon.
Love the Palmers

Kate said...

Congratulations, you guys. I'm so happy for you. And Lindsay said that the ceremony was so beautiful.

Caldwells said...

Congratulations you guys. That is so great. I am so happy for you. It looks like a lot of our aunts and uncles were there to support you. Looks like fun.

Cody and Nikell said...

Congrats Mandi! I am happy so happy for your family!

Jen and Alec said...

Congratulations Mandi! I didn't know you got to do that--I am so proud of your family.