Pictures of the boys





We got new pictures of the boys taken recently. I love how these ones turned out. It's a good thing you don't go and get pictures taken everyday. It was quite a chore for mom. But at least it was worth it.

6 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

They are so cute. Karter looks like the best big brother.

The Edwards Family said...

I love those pictures.

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! They turned out so good. I hate picture day too... it is such a pain... but at least you got some great ones. What handsome boys!

Kate said...

Those are really cute. I love Kandon's beanie!

*WEST* said...

They turned out so good....It helps that they turn out good when it is such a chore to get them done. I hate it when you go through all the work and you are just not impressed...have a good one

Jen and Alec said...

Awww, your boys are adorable! I wish I could give you advice with potty training, but it is so true that when they are ready, it will just kind of happen.