I have been Tagged by Shannon too learn some stuff about myself...
What was I doing ten years ago...
Are you serious I am supose to remember that? Ok I think I was working as a home health aide.
5 places that I have lived...
*Provo till I was 9
*Orem
*Spanish Fork
*Price
*Provo again
5 things on my to do list today
*babysit
*shower
*go to the store to buy Scott a Valentine's present
*balance check book
*get to bed early since I have to be to work at 5:30 tomorrow
Ya I know not too much fun stuff on my to do list (at least today)
I enjoy... spending time with my kids, date night with Scott especially if we go to Tepanyaki, girls night out whether it's bunco or just a night out with the girls, movies (chick flicks and suspense) and vacations (if we ever get one).
3 bad habits
*biting my nails (I was doing really good until about a little over a month ago and now I am having a hard time letting them grow back)
*I hate to dust my house (Scott does this most of the time and I do about once a month to get the deep dusting in since he just dusts the surface)
*I have sticky feet (only when I wear high heels for some reason they are the worst)
5 things you might not know about me
*I hate to read unless it is to Karter which I do every night.
*I am a perfectionist (I probably should be on medication for this one)
*Scott proposed at a Stingers baseball game in front of the whole crowd
*I had a welding scholarship in college
*My maiden name is Moore (Mandi Moore)
5 jobs that I have had
*Telemarketer for Olan Mills
*Home Health Aide
*Office Manager at Kensington Medical Supply
*Collector/Financial Counselor at Timpanogos Hospital
*Insurance Verifier/Authorization Rep part time at Timpanogos Hospital (currently)
And the full time job (or responsibility) of being a MOM... Hopefully a pretty good one too!!!
I am going to TAG...Kristan, Katie, Karly, Jen, & Becca!!!
3 comments:
Sticky feet?!? That is funny and I did not know-how is that?!?!
Having no socks on with closed toed shoes make my feet stink!!! I know it's gross but I wash my feet the second I take them off, if that counts.
woo hoo tomorrow is the big day... i'm so happy for you guys
Post a Comment