A Flower for You...


Karter came running up to me yesterday and said "Mom I picked a flower for you". As I turned around to look it was a "Dandelion". I thought it was too cute...I think I love Dandelion's a lot more now, just not in our yard!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How sweet!!

*WEST* said...

How cute! My kids have done that and I do not remember which one that it was but they totally caught me throwing it down on the ground after awhile. Call me mother of the year I know!

Chase Family said...

He must have brought that home from our yard because I know Scott goes out every morning to make sure nothing like that is in his yard! (just in case two times a month fertilizer doesn't do the trick)
just kidding Scott!!

Rappleye Family said...

Thats cute! Little boys are sooo sweet!