
Our weekend consisted of playing the Wii and Xbox 360 including Rock Band of course. Scott, Lance and my dad went on the fun bus to Wendover (losing all the money they went with). Becky getting set up on a blind date with my friend Stephanie's cute brother. Becky had lots of fun, thanks Steph! Karly and I went to "What happens in Vegas". Thank's Karly I had a BLAST. Ending in swimming at my sister and brother in law's in somewhat ok weather. Thanks Scott and Shawna! And thanks Colleen, Becky, Lance and Kaydence coming to visit with out you we would have had a boring weekend!




2 comments:
Mandi!!! Thank you so much for sharing those pictures! WOW!! The girls really have grown up! That is so amazing!! WOW! What a fun surprise for Scott! I miss family reuinions! Take care!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Beck said it was fun!
Post a Comment