Welcome...

All of you have now received an invite from us saying our blog went private. We are happy to welcome you and are glad you will be able to keep in touch with what's going on at the good ole' Jones house through our blog. You are welcome to visit and leave us a comment anytime. We are asking you to please not share our information with anyone and if you know of someone (that we know) that would like an invite to our blog please leave us their name and email. Thanks we are so glad to have you as friends and family!

3 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

Mandi,
I got your invitation and looked at you blog and you have been doing lots of fun things. I love your new tuck....it fits scott perfectly...

Steffani said...

Mandi,
I'm so glad that you sent this to me. I am SO out of the loop with family. You have an absolutely beautiful family! I'm so happy for you. If I ever get our blog up and running...I'll send an invite. :) Love you!

Alisa said...

Thanks for the invite. Your blog is so fun and I love to check-in often so I can see what your cute family is doing. Nice truck, Scott!